To ensure the Foundation’s ability to support such worthy endeavors,
we invite you to give not only your normal annual gift, but also
consider giving a legacy gift of hope.
Four Corners Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Your gifts may qualify for charitable deductions
under both the Federal Income Tax and the Federal Estate and Gift Tax laws. To learn more about how you can partner with the Foundation and the benefits of planned giving, contact your legal representative or financial adviser
to determine the most appropriate way for you to give.
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
• A legacy gift may be the most important charitable gift you ever make?
• Leaving a legacy is cost-free during your lifetime.
• An endowed fund or bequest is forever!
• You can protect your heirs and still give to charity.
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED...
• Honoring a loved one by making a gift in their memory that will support the efforts that are vital for a brighter and healthier
• Leaving a legacy gift for a specific cause that you are genuinely passionate about?
Cultivate a lasting memory of the values, beliefs, and passion you have for a better community, through a legacy gift.
Be that seed of change that impacts our Four Corners area, for generations to come.
Ready TO PLANT THAT SEED NOW?
• To discuss your legacy gift, please contact us at 505.427.0507, or complete the legacy portion of our Pledge Form.
We would be pleased to work with you and your advisor to assist you in developing your legacy gift, and make your passion
• Other viable ways to give, include cash gifts, appreciated stock, real estate, life insurance policies, charitable trust and annuities,
and IRA assets. By including FCF in your planned giving, you can enjoy tax benefits and potential source of income, while
helping to sustain the Foundation and its efforts, year after year.
• Please let us know if you already have included the Four Corners Foundation in your estate or financial plans. If needed, a
sample of bequest language is provided below:
For an unrestricted gift: “I give to Four Corners Foundation, a New Mexico nonprofit corporation, EIN 27-3938940,
located in Farmington, NM [‘the sum of $_____,’ description of property], free of estate or inheritance taxes, to be used
as its board of directors determines necessary or desirable to further its objectives and purposes.”
For a restricted gift: “I give to Four Corners Foundation, a New Mexico nonprofit corporation, EIN 27-3938940,
located in Farmington, NM [‘the sum of $_____,’ description of property, or percentage of residue], free of estate or
inheritance taxes, to be used for [description of purpose].”
Your gift, combined with gifts from friends, neighbors, and other community members creates a new legacy of hope in the Four Corners. Become part of this solution-based family through your legacy gift.