We strive to impact lives in a real and beneficial way, to fulfill our vision for a vibrant community through distinguished stewardship.
Four Corners Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Your gifts may qualify for charitable deductions
under both the Federal Income Tax and the Federal Estate and Gift Tax laws. To learn more about how you can partner with the Foundation and the benefits of planned giving, contact your legal representative or financial adviser
to determine the most appropriate way for you to give.
• A gift of cash is the most popular way to give because of its simplicity. A cash gift of any size is always welcome.
You may give online, through our website portal, by check, or credit card.
• Go directly through our giving partner, CaringCent.com and round-up your credit and debit purchases.
Your small change can make a big difference!
• You may give stock and receive a tax deduction for its full market value, thus avoiding tax on capital gains on appreciated stock.
• Four Corners Foundation may accept gifts of real estate. Such a gift allows you to avoid taxes on capital gains, thus enabling
you to provide a potentially greater benefit to the citizens of our community.
• You can name Four Corners Foundation as owner of a paid-up life insurance policy or take out a new policy.
You will receive a charitable income tax deduction on the cash value of the policy, as well as the annual premiums.
Bequest by Will
• You may transfer any asset you own through a written will to benefit Four Corners Foundation. Although you will not receive
any tax benefits during your lifetime, your taxable estate will be reduced by the amount of the charitable bequest.
Charitable Remainder Trust
• You may use many different assets to establish a Charitable Remainder Trust that will benefit you and/ or your heirs for life.
The remaining interest in the trust could be earmarked for Four Corners Foundation.
Charitable Lead Trust
• A Charitable Lead Trust enables you to transfer assets to heirs with a lower tax burden. You may designate Four Corners
Foundation to receive the benefits from the trust for a specified period of time before the assets go to designated heirs.
Charitable Gift Annuity
• A Charitable Gift Annuity enables you to transfer cash or marketable securities to Four Corners Foundation for the ultimate
benefit of Four Corners Foundation. In return, you will receive fixed annual payments for life or a set period of time, and you
will be entitled to a charitable income tax deduction in the year in which the gift annuity is created.
• Many investors are beginning to realize that upon their death, unused IRA assets will be heavily taxed. In fact, it’s been
estimated that estate and income taxes could consume anywhere from 60% to 80% of the money remaining in IRA assets.
You can avoid income tax on retirement accounts, as well as estate tax, by naming Four Corners Foundation as a partial or
full beneficiary of retirement accounts.
Charitable Beneficiary Designation
• You can designate Four Corners Foundation as a full or partial beneficiary of your qualified retirement plan using a form supplied
by the policy underwriter or plan administrator. When you are no longer living, the benefit comes to Four Corners Foundation,
supporting the Foundation’s efforts forever. The benefit payment is generally excluded from your estate for tax purposes.